I should really write something here.
Until then, check out Wikipedias article on artificial neural networks.
- The brain options only take effect on newly added bots.
- The world options only take effect after a reset.
- Smaller brain size and complexity speeds up evolution but also limits the bots potential.
- Be aware that even with small brains it can take a really long time to see any development.
- You can control the view using your middle mouse button.
- Click on bots to view their stats and export their brain.
- To import a new brain select a bot, paste the brain data into the text box and press the "Inject!" button.
- You can use the "Save" button to save brain data locally.
- Increase the food respawn delay to force your bots to become better at finding food.